Affiliate Summit West is taking place January 12-14, 2014 at Paris Las Vegas.
It’s the industry’s top conference and includes 3 days of sessions covering the latest trends and presented by affiliate marketing specialists. There is also a Meet Market and Exhibit Hall with affiliates, merchants, vendors, and networks.
This year our Co-Founder and COO, Max Teitelbaum will be speaking on the panel “Beat the Competition With the Right Intelligence Tools”.
5 reasons why you don’t want to miss ASW14:
1) Affiliate Summit is an established conference and has been running for 10 years. The Co-Founders, Missy Ward and Shawn Collins know what they are doing so you don’t have to worry about paying for BS topics and unknown cheeseballs presenters.
2) There is something for everyone! With 100+ sessions, it caters to newbies and advanced online marketers.
3) Get some real face-time in and connect with your affiliate managers, advertisers, Tweeps, old friends and everyone else you’ve gotten to know online. It’s the ultimate networking place because all the cool kids are going to be there!
4) Work hard and play hard! There’s at least 3-4 parties going on every night — some of them are private invite-only from networks and others are open to pass holders and hosted by the larger networks like ShareASale.
5) It’s Vegas! Nuff said.
We’re giving away 3 Networking Plus passes (valued at $549 each)!
To enter our contest, complete BOTH these steps:
1) Comment below and tell us how you use competitive intelligence and why it’s important in your advertising strategy.
(Don’t forget to include your email or Twitter so we can contact the winners.)
2) Follow us on Twitter @whatrunswhere and send us a Tweet with the hashtag #ASW14.
We will chose 3 winners based on the best answer and each winner will receive 1 pass. Passes cannot be transferred. If you win but don’t check in at the conference or cancel in advance, you will be ineligible for future complimentary passes. If you are selected and don’t reply within 3 days, your pass will be given to a runner-up winner. This contest closes on November 1 at 11pm PST. Good Luck!