Each THINK&ACT PARTY is curated with 12 to 15 startups from around the world that are changing the game and that have a unique product to demo to a crowd of peers, strategic partners, media and investors.
Ready to rethink how you advertise online?
We’ll be in San Francisco on Wednesday, March 6 for Hello Advertising, Meet Big Data. Join us for a fun and action-packed evening of new ideas and execution, along with demos, drinks and networking.
169 11th street
San Francisco, CA
Yesterday, our COO, Max Teitelbaum and ReTargeter’s Senior Director of Marketing, Hafez Adel hosted a Webinar on how you can use data to lift your advertising ROI, better target your audience and place your campaigns with precision.
Here’s a recap of the session and 10 key takeaways:
- Smart advertising is methodical, data-driven and targeted.
- Marketers often under utilize data. According to Harvard Business Review, only 11% of decisions are based on data while the rest of the 89% is based on intuition and assumptions.
- Using data the right way means balancing agility with long-term planning, knowing what to ignore (not all metrics are created equal) and linking the metrics to your core business objectives.
- Competitive intelligence tools like WhatRunsWhere helps you plan your media buy by allowing you to see top performing creatives, new profitable traffic sources, and keeps tabs on your competition. Buying efficiently saves time and money.
- As a rule of thumb, set aside about 10% of your total ad spend on testing and gathering data. Then use the leftover 90% for ads that are meeting your minimum ROI goal.
- Run multi-variant tests on these 3 elements to find the sweet spot: copy, image and call to action.
- Refresh your creative every 3 months or sooner to avoid banner fatique.
- If your ads are not working, analyzing your site placement performance can help guide future ad spend and increase ROI.
- CTR measures interest for traditional banners while Engagement (interacting with the ad) is a more important metric for newer rich media ads.
- If you are using the view-through conversion metric, set a view-through window of approx 24 hours from the initial impression.
Ultimately using the right data and tools limits risks, helps you create better ads and allows you to intelligently optimize existing campaigns and guide future tests.
Learn more by watching the full one-hour webinar HERE!
We’re excited to announce that our COO, Max Teitelbaum, will be doing a free hour-long webinar with Hafez Adel, Director of Marketing at ReTargeter on Wednesday, February 13 at 11 AM PT/2 PM ET.
The webinar will go in-depth into how you can use data to fortify your online ad campaigns, focusing on a few key advantages:
- Inform Your Display Advertising Strategy – Learn how to use competitive intelligence tools to maximize your ROI!
- Better Target Your Audience – Learn to analyze your campaign data to identify which tactics and messages are most lucrative in your niche!
- Place Your Campaigns With Precision – Learn how and where you should place your ads based on in-depth historical performance data!
Hope to see you all there!