On Tuesday July 7, WhatRunsWhere and Offervault teamed up for an exclusive webinar on How To Launch Campaigns That Convert.
Speakers included Max Teitelbaum, WhatRunsWhere Co-founder and COO, and Liane Carmi, Director of Training at Offervault. As experts in the affiliate marketing industry, they provided valuable insights for new and seasoned affiliates alike, in need of solutions to:
Finding the best offers on the market
Saving time and money, while reducing risk
And most especially, boosting their ROI
The webinar provides exactly those solutions. Using three case studies Max and Liane demonstrated the power of combining both Offervault and WhatRunsWhere to help you save time, money and lower your risk when launching campaigns.
In case you missed this exclusive webinar, we’ve posted the recording below so you can start leveraging the insights from these experts today!
WhatRunsWhere is excited to announce our official sponsorship of this year’s Traffic MeetUp Online – the virtual Vertical Media and Online Advertising expo.
Conferences and industry shows are some of the best places to seriously improve your online advertising knowledge. There’s always something new to learn at speaker sessions. With industry experts attending, special guest speakers, and new technology being showcased, there’s plenty of opportunity to network or find quality leads. Unfortunately, showing up at these expos also usually means time away from the office, tiring travel logistics, and overcrowded schedules. The overwhelming preparations required can make anyone hesitant to go. Stopping you from capitalizing on major opportunities.
Luckily Traffic MeetUp Online provides all of the benefits of a normal conference, without any of the complications.
Looking to network, exchange ideas, and learn about industry trends – all from your computer screen? RSVP now for the free event taking place on May 5th – Sign up now!
Our Co-Founder & COO, Max Teitelbaum, is featured in Techvibes today! He’s in his early 20’s and a huge basketball fan so it’s no surprise he runs his startup like he runs plays on the court.
“You have different positions within a team that play unique roles and each of them have their strengths. You have to have team work, you have to be unselfish and you have to be able to see how a play is developing, acting and reacting in a quick fashion.”
Our COO and Co-Founder, Max Teitelbaum recently sat down with Startups FM to talk about how starting a company is akin to fighting a war, with victories in a lot of little battles leading to the overall goal (ie. sale, merger or IPO).
Yesterday, our COO, Max Teitelbaum and ReTargeter’s Senior Director of Marketing, Hafez Adel hosted a Webinar on how you can use data to lift your advertising ROI, better target your audience and place your campaigns with precision.
Here’s a recap of the session and 10 key takeaways:
Smart advertising is methodical, data-driven and targeted.
Marketers often under utilize data. According to Harvard Business Review, only 11% of decisions are based on data while the rest of the 89% is based on intuition and assumptions.
Using data the right way means balancing agility with long-term planning, knowing what to ignore (not all metrics are created equal) and linking the metrics to your core business objectives.
Competitive intelligence tools like WhatRunsWhere helps you plan your media buy by allowing you to see top performing creatives, new profitable traffic sources, and keeps tabs on your competition. Buying efficiently saves time and money.
As a rule of thumb, set aside about 10% of your total ad spend on testing and gathering data. Then use the leftover 90% for ads that are meeting your minimum ROI goal.
Run multi-variant tests on these 3 elements to find the sweet spot: copy, image and call to action.
Refresh your creative every 3 months or sooner to avoid banner fatique.
If your ads are not working, analyzing your site placement performance can help guide future ad spend and increase ROI.
CTR measures interest for traditional banners while Engagement (interacting with the ad) is a more important metric for newer rich media ads.
If you are using the view-through conversion metric, set a view-through window of approx 24 hours from the initial impression.
Ultimately using the right data and tools limits risks, helps you create better ads and allows you to intelligently optimize existing campaigns and guide future tests.