WhatRunsWhere and LogMyCalls are co-hosting a webinar on how to spy on your competitors and optimize your campaigns.
LogMyCalls is the smartest call tracking application on the market today. It combines vital marketing data with call analytics and customer intelligence.
Max Teitelbaum, our Co-Founder and COO will discuss the following topics:
- How to spy on your competitors’ online marketing
- Step-by-step optimization strategies based on your competitors intelligence
- Creative strategies stolen from your competitors
When: Thursday, September 19 at 2:00 – 3:00 pm EST
Join us on Thursday, May 9 (1 PM — 2 PM EST) for a live webinar and Q&A session with Phil Frost, Managing Partner at Main Street ROI and our VP Business Development, David Kelly.
Here’s What This Free Webinar Will Do For You:
- If you’re just getting started, you’ll learn why the GDN is one of the BEST places to advertise online.
- You’ll learn about the costly mistakes that cause most advertisers to LOSE money, as well as the #1 difference between successful and unsuccessful GDN advertisers.
- Whether you’re already advertising or just getting started, you’ll get step-by-step advice for profiting with Google Display Network advertising.
Hope to see you all there!
Yesterday, our COO, Max Teitelbaum and ReTargeter’s Senior Director of Marketing, Hafez Adel hosted a Webinar on how you can use data to lift your advertising ROI, better target your audience and place your campaigns with precision.
Here’s a recap of the session and 10 key takeaways:
- Smart advertising is methodical, data-driven and targeted.
- Marketers often under utilize data. According to Harvard Business Review, only 11% of decisions are based on data while the rest of the 89% is based on intuition and assumptions.
- Using data the right way means balancing agility with long-term planning, knowing what to ignore (not all metrics are created equal) and linking the metrics to your core business objectives.
- Competitive intelligence tools like WhatRunsWhere helps you plan your media buy by allowing you to see top performing creatives, new profitable traffic sources, and keeps tabs on your competition. Buying efficiently saves time and money.
- As a rule of thumb, set aside about 10% of your total ad spend on testing and gathering data. Then use the leftover 90% for ads that are meeting your minimum ROI goal.
- Run multi-variant tests on these 3 elements to find the sweet spot: copy, image and call to action.
- Refresh your creative every 3 months or sooner to avoid banner fatique.
- If your ads are not working, analyzing your site placement performance can help guide future ad spend and increase ROI.
- CTR measures interest for traditional banners while Engagement (interacting with the ad) is a more important metric for newer rich media ads.
- If you are using the view-through conversion metric, set a view-through window of approx 24 hours from the initial impression.
Ultimately using the right data and tools limits risks, helps you create better ads and allows you to intelligently optimize existing campaigns and guide future tests.
Learn more by watching the full one-hour webinar HERE!
We’re excited to announce that our COO, Max Teitelbaum, will be doing a free hour-long webinar with Hafez Adel, Director of Marketing at ReTargeter on Wednesday, February 13 at 11 AM PT/2 PM ET.
The webinar will go in-depth into how you can use data to fortify your online ad campaigns, focusing on a few key advantages:
- Inform Your Display Advertising Strategy – Learn how to use competitive intelligence tools to maximize your ROI!
- Better Target Your Audience – Learn to analyze your campaign data to identify which tactics and messages are most lucrative in your niche!
- Place Your Campaigns With Precision – Learn how and where you should place your ads based on in-depth historical performance data!
Hope to see you all there!